Whether you are new to breeding or have bred many horses, there are many ways to become involved in WSI and our Irish Warmblood partner organisations.
Here are a few ideas:
- Become a member and enjoy many valuable benefits.
- Volunteer to help at the Irish Warmblood Festival or at a WSI inspection or educational event.
- Run in an election to serve on a WSI committee.
- Receive training to become a WSI judge.
- Help the Irish Warmblood Foundation in its fundraising and other activities.
- Use your photography skills at a WSI event.
- Help us market our programs.
- If you are a lawyer, marketing expert, or photographer etc. volunteer your services.